- Cara Cara Navel Oranges (THEY’RE FUCKING PINK ON THE INSIDE)
- Organic low-fat cheese sticks
- Sweet Potato chips
- Smoked almonds
- Banana chips
- Cinnamon Puffins cereal (organic and pretty good for you)
- Gorilla Munch cereal (ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS AND MINIMALLY PROCESSED! plus it’s like a healthier kix)
- Carrot sticks
- Greek yogurt
- Low sugar/ low fat strawberry preserves
- Whole grain sourdough bread
- Dried apricots
- Organic, no sugar added applesauce packets
When I got home I portioned out the carrots, apricots, almonds, chips and cereal into individual snack baggies.
It makes it easy to both grab them on the go, and avoid over-eating! Plus I’m a broke college student and it’s cheaper to do this myself instead of paying for packaging.
Another note: I have a meal plan for my lunches and dinners so this is like, snacks and breakfast stuff.
Give me your best ideas!
Just letting y’all know that this is the best tasting yogurt I’ve ever had and I’m about to go buy like, a case of it at whole foods and eat it all the time.
Also, it’s good for throwing some chia seeds in.
Time to get back to healthy eating! When I return to campus this weekend, it’s time to cut these bad habits out. At least until Christmas dinner comes around.
Try eating your vegetables after seeing this.
Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Mango Surprise Smoothie
Raspberry Avocado Smoothie
Banana Almond Smoothie
For a 2-tablespoon serving
- Peanut Butter
GIMME SOME MOREEEEE. I’ll do them all tomorrow and set them to be distributed out over the next few days/ weeks. I’m focusing a lot more on food and eating healthy while I recover from an ACL injury and can’t work out.
What foods do you want to know more about?
And I’m taking suggestions as to which ones.
So, what would y’all like to know about?